Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)
- 4802 Introduction to Engineering Design (NLPS)
- 5644 Principles of Engineering (NLPS)
- 5538 Digital Electronics (NLPS& PV)
- 5650 Civil Engineering and Architecture (NLPS& PV)
- 5518 Aerospace Engineering (NLPS& PV)
- 5534 Computer Integrated Manufacturing (NLPS & PV)
- 5698 Engineering Design and Development (NLPS & PV)
Dual Credit Opportunities
Credit earned in these courses is placed on a university transcript and can be transferred to other Colleges and Universities.
Dual credit is available through partnerships with Indiana University Bloomington, Butler University, Vincennes University, and Ivy Tech Community College.
Get Involved with Clubs! McKenzie Center is host to a handful of clubs that inspire greatness and help students get real world experience. Please click on the tabs below to see what opportunities await.